Wednesday 15 January 2014

Scrapbook - Page #9: Beaches, Insta-Photo, Vacation.. ah.. Paradise! (Inspired)

This post is the NINTH POST in a series. To read all posts in this series, click here.

See previous pages here...
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Long time, no see, eh? Well, I've been busy packing, moving, unpacking, still unpacking :P But I had to post something today. But before that, a very very very Happy 2014!! :D

Today I'm sharing a page that captured the holiday pictures of Deval and Pragnesh. I chose an amazing sheet from Echo Park's Paradise Beach Collection Kit and it was perfect for their holiday pictures.




I layered another PP on the base page and the edges were inspired by the layout below. But, to add a little bit of me into it, I stiched two sides, added some word cut-outs and layered them over PP ribbons.
{Image Source}
Now the placement of the layer to the right, was not intentional. I couldn't place it anywhere else because of the pre-printed stuff on the base sheet.

There were coconut trees, a large sun, some wonderful beach waves and the phrase 'This is Paradise' written on it. So everything I did, was around it. The title is obviously cut out using Memory Box Lower Case Alphabet dies on dark brown Cardstock. The phrase It's a beautiful day'is cut out from a PP from one of the Echo Park Kits, and the Insta-Photo is a cut-out from a Dear Lizzy 12x12 sheet. I messed up the spelling of one of the words, so I added a die cut cloud to cover it up :P and then added two more, to balance it out. ;)

I used this sheet from the Echo park paradise Beach 12x12 Collection
{Image Source}
And here's the entire page. :)



See following pages here...
10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

The products used to create this page are.. (Linked to Simon Says Stamp)



Have a nice day! Will post soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!